INDIA’s Largest Cyber Security Event
Chief Information Security Officer at the Prime Minister’s Office, Government of India.
Dr. Rai has over 30 years of experience in Information Technology, including e-governance, cyber security and cyber laws. He led a team to set up National Watch and Alert System in India. Dr. Rai has over the years helped in the drafting of national policies on cyber laws and cyber security.
Vice Chairman, National Cyber Safety and Security Standards
Director General of National Cyber Safety and Security Standards
• Chairman of Entrepreneurs Council of India
• Co-Founder of Justice Mohan Children’s University
• Serves in several prestigious bodies which promote industrial development and enhancement of skills for societal change
• Entrepreneurial leader and generous philanthropist
• Advice Governments on youth development, women empowerment, advance learning, innovation and technology, and good governance
• A generous contributor for noble causes
Cyber Security Expert, IMAI
Rakshit Tandon , a Cyber Security Evangelist is having the experience of more than a decade in Security Domain. Chairing and part of various Important Security Councils and Chapter. He is Cyber Security Consultant to Internet and Mobile Association of India. Director Executive Council - Council of Information Security. Consultant – Internet and Mobile Association of India.
Specialties: Effective Sales and Marketing leadership, changing and growing highly successful sales teams Strategic Selling at C-level. Direct and Indirect models. Channel Strategies, IT Security, SaaS, Telecoms, Networking, Sales, Marketing, Corporate Change, Pre IPO Growth, Mergers & Acquisition, Exit Strategies. Telecom Sales, Network Sales, Software Sales, Enterprise Software Sales, Cloud Security, CISSP since 2003; General Management; Chief Revenue Officer, Senior Management